Laff

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
Sorry...

Had to devote a post just to tell Aida how fking hard I laughed at her picture. It's 5.45 am, I'm quite tired, and bored, and that picture of the 'Warchief Council' completely and utterly cracked me up. Good job Aida`

:p

what picture?

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Thank you? o,o;

I get bored and attempt stupid humor far too often *shrug* I can't sign onto FFXI anymore really for whatever reason since the last patch I keep getting disconnected constantly every few minutes. So that's about perfect to give me sufficient time to do just about nothing. The same has been happening to my sister so I'd assume the problem is:

Cable Connection -------> GREMLINS <------- Playonline Servers

Honestly it's really vexating, I'm getting my MMO jollies out of WoW now when I have time between classes.

SE just came out with a new game... radiata stories... Its supposed to be a blend between Final fantasy, suikoden, and star ocean...and I love the first two, anyone play it yet? Is it out yet?

Don't eat the fried chicken at Disneyland's Buzz Cafe, I'm more than certain it was deep-fried gremlin since once we chiseled through the rocky breaded crust, we couldn't pierce its black outer shell and ended up just getting laughed at for making a biscuit explode. We also suddenly shifted out of first person, why is that? Lack of sleep? Perhaps. We're not joking about the biscuit thing though, we still get made fun of for that.

I haven't seen anything about it yet Faye other than the usual press releases (and the only series out of the three mentioned I haven't played is Suikoden, is it good? Although with the latest FFXII peeks I'm not too thrilled with what looks to be another FFX only with scantily-clad bunny girls and deformed moogles.) However since Tri-Ace made Valkyrie Profile I'm looking forward to it since that's one of my top favorites for RPGs (too bad you can't get an original copy anymore for anything short of $150 from eBay hawks) and I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Radiata.

Suikoden is very good as a series, but only I and II are really good; I being good and II being the best game ive ever played (no shit, #1 on my list).

All the games are connected, but each occur in a different part of the suiko world, every game follows the basic story of hero collecting 107 characters (optional) to defeat an evil empire.

Yeah III and IV are just OK games (used loosely), but you want to play em to see how the overal suiko story unfolds.

Also II has the best side game, this Iron chef style cooking game, its great.

----

I have an original Valkryie Profile, think we bought it for 30 bucks a few years ago heh heh.

Ooh, I think I'll have to pick them up sometime i I see them, I've been looking for another good console game to play again. Disgaea and Makai Kingdom are fun, I just can't play them for hours on end x_X

Iron Chef-style cooking piques myinterest though, I enjoy little mini-games like that.
Also I wish to pistol whip you and privateer your original copy ye scurvy dog o_o (Forgive me, haven't eaten at all today and waiting to go out to dinner, sanity and coherent communicae is optional at this point)

I love Suikoden II, I have to say its one of my prized games I'm very happy to own! (And Shadow Hearts ^^b) The Iron Chef part of it was one of my favorites. =P

Escard just checked out Radiata Stories, I'll let you know how it is tomorrow when we play it! If you havent already that is ^^;

I just started playing Shadow Hearts I, its pretty good right now, but I put it down to play more GTA San Andreas >.> got to love stealing cars.

is the first one short? cause it just feels like its almost over, Im right after the sea mother part.

> Aida

Suiko II is pretty tough to find, so is I. I had to call the local indy game shop everyday to ask if they had suiko I and II. I got suiko II this way, I got suiko I rumaging through their 5 dollar bargain bin o_Ob.

Although I dont remember much about the playtime of Shadow Hearts I, I DO remember playing it for at least a week, I lost my ps2 memory card so I cant really say how long the playtime was. I think the playtime was around 30+ hours? I'd have to ask Escard since he's beaten it like 4+ times now. Haha. The storyline just gets better as the game progresses, its one of my favorite games now. If you play the Shadow Hearts, then Shadow Hearts:Covenant, the second one will just shock you in certain parts. My eyes were like o_O, i dont believe that! Not to mention that they're now making a third installment to the series! ^^/ Great series, I'm sad that a lot of people havent played/heard of it. =(

Most of the time when FFXI is down I play either SNES games(Illusion of Gaia, FFVI or Mario), Harvest Moon or Nintendogs. hehe...

Fayevalentine said:
> Aida

Suiko II is pretty tough to find, so is I. I had to call the local indy game shop everyday to ask if they had suiko I and II. I got suiko II this way, I got suiko I rumaging through their 5 dollar bargain bin o_Ob.

i picked up a copy of suikoden II about six months ago, looking through a bargain bin at circuit city. New, sealed copy for like eight bucks. woo!

lol well thats the funny thing about the series, you go on ebay and sealed suiko II go for a lot of money, but no one really knows a lot about it so you can find it in the bargain bins lol.

I had planned on making a bargain bin dive whenever I stopped by a game store, short of that, garage sales! My father sold off my video games when I was little and foisted barbies and pink on me in an attempt to make me well-tempered, sweet, and girly, he's still thwarted to this day.

I'm definitely going to try to find an original of Chrono Trigger, eldest brother took most of the collective video game stash with him (and the original Valkyrie Profile!) when he moved out. I saw the re-released version and really you can't beat the SNES version, whether just sentimental value or whatever, even though the plastic in mine is very very yellow now, I loves it so. I actually still have a sega genesis that's never been out of its plastic, I just played Phantasy Star and all that on my brother's >,>

Yah, can't beat the original cartridges. I tried playing Chrono Trigger on the ps1...didnt work too well cuz the battle system starting and stopping seemed too slow to me. I remember being in GameStop back three or four years ago when I finally bought Lunar 2, and I was trying to decide between the full box set of Chrono Trigger or FFVI(FFIII on the box) for SNES...i got ffvi of course, but man wish i could have gotten both =( so far i only have full box sets of Link to the Past & FFVI, and hope to expand my collection sooner or later.

Usually whenever I want to play a SNES game i just raid Escard's big box of NES and SNES games, its like a big box of happiness. All those games i used to play as a kid, never thought I'd see any of them again. ^^/

Last edited:
Back