(l60 Blu Quest Spoilers) Minor Letdown With Final L60 Blu Quest Dialogue

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
This isn't a bug or a typo, so I wasn't sure where to put this feedback. But I guess it technically is "lore", so maybe this falls under the interests of the SE Lore team?

I just finished the final L60 BLU quest ("Blue Cheese"), which requires completing Masked Carnivale Stage 30. I completed Stage 30 for the first time without taking any damage, and got the "None More Blue" achievement at the same time. This took a non-trivial amount of concentration, so I was very aware after finishing that I neither got hit nor used any healing actions.

In the follow-up dialogue for "Blue Cheese", though, Fyrgeiss states:
Quote:
I know better than anyone how fierce a fighter my son is, yet you had an answer for his every move. Your defenses, nigh on impenetrable. Your barrage of attacks, overwhelming. And on the few occasions that his blows struck true, your healing arts swiftly mended the wounds.
This broke the immersion a little, because he's describing events that didn't happen. I think it would be a good addition to this quest to have a dialogue fork that changes based on whether or not you have the "None More Blue" achievement.

Continue reading...

Back