Kitteh

Archain

Kitteh Paws
Fodd%20Ranged%20Procs.jpg

Bebonk!

Pfft, this is impressive but my whiffs do about 1.7k. Average. You need more STR Fod.

Last edited:
lol, nah. This was regular hits with relic gun ^^ Though he did have min 4 up, maybe.

Those were triple dmg procs with Min4 and Velocity Shot. I wasn't lucky enough to have it proc with Berserk on.

I know that if he performed a pullshot, the enemy would path to Kitteh. Usually the first shot would grab it's attention too, lol.

He made a comment more than once about snapping off shots without Berserk even on.

A 1373 single shot though...

That's more than many WS alone, lol.

That party really reminded me how much more I like meriting on RDM than BRD. SAM now and then is fun too but how am I going to tell 2 relic melees to play RDM lol (._.)

-benny

That party really reminded me how much more I like meriting on RDM than BRD. SAM now and then is fun too but how am I going to tell 2 relic melees to play RDM lol (._.)

-benny

I could play RDM, but then how do you tell a relic BRD to play RDM =P

Getting an Amano might be fun if I ever get back into the game hardcore. Or just get Yoichinoyumi and shoot Namas Arrows powered by Soboro... :) Plus it would be fun to level into it on RNG...

-benny

Back