Kirin today

Arien

Arien is a girls name!?
FC/Active Member
what ever happened to giving tank a tad bit of hate? I know summoned gods are easier but when popele nuke and WS all over the place it tends to get people killed. Maybe its okay with tons of rangers/poeple like we were doing before since we have a lot more damage but cmon. Its not too hard to let the tanks get into position and theres almost always a sam to TA on a tank. Too much mp wasted raising people. :arg:On that 2nd run I died on every single WS i did and its not even 300tp. If youre gonna let ninja tank byakko like taht again then its not gonna work

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. Everyone went nuts and hate was all over the place. At least a TA or something. Nobody's going to keep hate off all that, much less a nin or two that build up hate rather than generating it all at once(as plds do).

Going like we did is just asking to die.

I know it's important to kill them fast but getting yourself killed doesn't help matters either.

Yup... and its apparent (post-patch) that we cant just cruise through Kirin like the good ole days. We need to show a little more focus and strategy.....which we are more then capable of, just need to execute.

~Dar

Like Darwen said, we need to be more careful and think things through. I thought in the 3rd fight that people kept their heads about them much better even though we cam pretty close to being in deep shit there as well.

Aye, things definitely got smoother as the fights progress, but it is obvious where we are weak and have room for focus and improvement. Hate on summoned gods seemed much better our last fight, and we killed them even faster than just going crazy - amazing what we can do when the whole alliance isn't dead, hehe.

Another thing slightly on this topic that I've been discussing with a few other people is advancement of our Skillchain routine; though many people don't think its necessary or worth it, I think the added damage (and on some NMs, hate control) would really make our lives easier (I'm thinking Moonlight and Tiamat, there's a reason they can take it with 18 people, and organization such as this is one facet) I tried to work as PT leader to organize Skillchains as I run TParty and could see who had TP when - if you don't have this I highly encourage it, it made things a lot smoother and I could anticipate skillchains unlike before. I do think we need to work on getting down Skillchains, timing etc and I think this further advancement of our strategy beyond "go nuts and do damage" will make our lives easier and safer in the long run, not to mention quicker kills ^-^

Jotaru said:
Aye, things definitely got smoother as the fights progress, but it is obvious where we are weak and have room for focus and improvement. Hate on summoned gods seemed much better our last fight, and we killed them even faster than just going crazy - amazing what we can do when the whole alliance isn't dead, hehe.

Another thing slightly on this topic that I've been discussing with a few other people is advancement of our Skillchain routine; though many people don't think its necessary or worth it, I think the added damage (and on some NMs, hate control) would really make our lives easier (I'm thinking Moonlight and Tiamat, there's a reason they can take it with 18 people, and organization such as this is one facet) I tried to work as PT leader to organize Skillchains as I run TParty and could see who had TP when - if you don't have this I highly encourage it, it made things a lot smoother and I could anticipate skillchains unlike before. I do think we need to work on getting down Skillchains, timing etc and I think this further advancement of our strategy beyond "go nuts and do damage" will make our lives easier and safer in the long run, not to mention quicker kills ^-^

Next Kirin I come as WAR then :D

Back