Just For Fun, Weird Crossovers

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So while I drinking today I had a bad idea. A really bad idea but I found it humorous. What if final fantasy 14 added in runescape style wildness pvp. The devs could have dragons there and Alchemist could make anti dragon fire potions. The best loot could be easier to get there but also stolen by other players. This was going all ok until I remember pvp in 14 isnt that great.

So I had some more to drink to cover up the woes of my bad idea. That was until I remembered that in dark souls the pvp areana are coded as battle Royale. So what if dark souls 3 had a battle Royale mode. A crow hold a ball of embers could come in and fly across a map and you drop down as an ember to revive a body with a random starter class. The abyss could expand and block off the map. Abyss watchers could patrol the growing abyss and if killed drop a piece to protect against 1 stack of abyss. Random npc could be loot boxes that drop whatever they have when killed. If you die and your body stay in the abyss for 30 seconds you revive as an abyss creature. Last ashen one left wins. Of course since mobs tracking and pathing and leashing would make adding this a nightmare.

Anyone else have an they would like add, you know, just for funnies.

Continue reading...

Back