just curious

Arafea

Exploding, Toothpick wielding Taru
Im just curious. Since i decided to quit the game and never got to play wings of the goddess all the way... how was it? i know it may not be done yet (knowing SE) but i would like your opinions. thanks!

-ara

i know it may not be done yet (knowing SE) but i would like your opinions.

I figured. just want to know if it has been any good so far. please and thank you!

-ara

I didn't mind it when i played. Not completed yet as you know but the quests are easy compared to CoP expansion...

I enjoyed campaign when nothing was going on in LS or i was on all by myself bored shitless. Some of my jobs that found it hard to get party's like BST and SMN went from level 65 to 75 in campaign...

Like it more then ToAU

ToAU has bird camps.

WoTG has stuff to do when you don't want a thousand people to help you do it.

By far, the best addition has been Campaign and Fields of Valor. Those two alone really make the game easy for casual players.

Story wise: CoP was the best storyline. WoTG comes in 2nd place, but I haven't progressed very deeply into the whole thing as of yet.

Augments: Mostly useless. a few people have gotten lucky with some nice ones, but no one I know directly has gotten anything truly earth shattering.

Did I say this already? Fields of Valor.. it just rocks. ;)

lol i dont even know what fields of valor are.... yeah me :(. thanks guys for info!

-ara

lol i dont even know what fields of valor are.... yeah me :(. thanks guys for info!

-ara

Fields of Valor [Wiki Link] Fields of Valor is basically:

There is a book in a number of select zone (a lot) and you can do solo training or team training... It gives you a task to kill a certain number of specific mobs. (Usually right near the book, or not far away). After you complete the requirement, which takes about 15-30 minutes... you get a large amount of exp and "Tabs". You can repeat the same training items every RL hour.

The tabs can be used for field support such as refresh, regen and insta-warp home.

The way I use it low-level parties is to camp near a book (example would be West Altepa Desert) and pick individual training for that level range and the types of mobs that are close by. (For the desert one, 10 beetles and 1 cactuar) -- You kill the beetles as exp anyway and after the 10th one, you go kill one cactuar and boom 1200 exp bonus for that hour. Rinse and repeat once the next Vanadiel day rolls long. (plus tabs too)

FoV is great for when you first start out on a new job. There are books in the starter zones near the hometown entrances.

You can solo most of your entire job on FoV if you plan it right. It's very easy to get a job at least to 37 without ever joining a party.

Campaign is nice of course for high-level action fighting. The exp is good for the time invested...

thats cool. thanks for the info!

-ara

Back