Just because Hilfy mentioned it!

Archain

Kitteh Paws
We've had tons of people asking about this game and I'm always just like..uhh..it's made by the people who did Prince of Persia and it's really badass. Now I can actually act like I know what I'm talking about xD

I had the most recently released Prince of Persia game and I didn't really like it all that much. The camera angles bugged me and the PC controls were difficult. A game like that is more at home on a console. Looks like this and FFXIII might lead to furax picking up a ps3 and 1080p HDTV.

I like some of the ideas behind AC but I'm just not as hot for it as everyone in the gaming industry seems to be.

There are a lot of games from E3 that looked interesting but Spore, MGS4 and Super Mario Galaxy were the only ones I saw that I really wanted to play.

AC looks amazing, and I thought Killzone 2 looked really good too. Neither are games I'd play though (well, maybe AC... maybe). Uncharted looked interesting and maybe something I'd consider.

I really want to see how Spore turns out, and I'm anxiously awaiting a good PS3 RPG so I can justify getting one. :p Maybe The Last Remnant will turn out ok, but otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to wait for FFXIII.

Thats old news there whoever the fuck you are. If you want some badass old footage, just bring up the Portal videos and PREPARE TO GET YOUR VIRTUAL DICK SLOBBERED ON. Or slobber on one...I can't remember which.

Assassin's Creed may inspire a PS3 or 360 purchase in me. Blarg.

Btw, I am EXTREMELY psyched about Portal. After playing an old game of the same style (Narbacular Drop, its not worth downloading, beatable in like 10 minutes) I thought it was an amazing premise for a game, and totally mind-bending - after just playing for a little while, you actually began to 'think in portals', as is Portal's slogan; what you might do, how to accomplish certain things, and what totally absurd and amazing things you could do given that ability. Some of the best fun I had was placin a portal in the ceiling, one on the floor below it, jumping in, and falling indefinitely, reaching amazing speeds. Then, as you fall through the room to the portal below you, place a new portal (to replace the one on the ceiling) right next to the one on the floor- you'd enter the one that is already placed and your current neck-break speed, and shoot out the other one (now on the floor) with an upward trajectory flying just as fast. Is pretty awesome, til you hit something^^

Edit: TF2, haha. That is being released in a pack with Portal, unless things have changed since I read that, and will be one thing that is a guaranteed buy for me already.

Back