Just Another One Of Those Threads

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Today not only did i get stuck in jail for an hour before a GM even approached me, but apparently now i have a perma mark on my account for for something GM's aren't allowed to disclose.

How much longer is this going to be a thing? How many of these threads need to be made before we can actually know what we did was actually wrong? Cause I'm going to be honest, the worst thing i can think of is calling someone dumb and blind after being falsely accused of insta pulling an NM in eureka. Is this the reason? i guess I'll never know. and if so, why are GM's allowing themselves be used in petty squabbles? There's a blacklist feature in the game for a reason. Stop allowing yourselves to be weaponized for petty conversations that end in a few lines of text and how about focusing on real forms of harassment(witnessed first hand someone being stalked while black listed but since they didn't call anyone dumb i guess that makes it okay?).

Fix something, please.

Edit: also, why are these "warnings" indefinite? why should this pettiness potentially affect me 2 years down the road for an equally petty argument? So many flaws with this system it's mind boggling how it hasn't been changed, and now i see why there's so many different posts/reddit/tweets about how horrible of an experience this always is.

Continue reading...

Back