Job-based Glam System

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
It would be cool if the glam can be based on jobs instead of the equipment itself. This way, we can utilize using the AF gear as glam without fear of overriding the glam for a different job using the same equipment. As it is, using AF gear as glam is useless because if I want to glam as PLD on BiS equipment, it will affect how I look as WAR, DRK, and GNB. I don't know how hard it will be to tie up glam to job, but that's my request.

For my own use case (and the reason why I wanted this) is that aside from being able to glam AF gear accurate per job, which I like, I wanted to glam, let's say, the original WoL armor as PLD, the Level 50 WAR gear as WAR (to look like Ardbert and Derplander in ARR), AC Cloud as DRK, and Squall as GNB. But as it is, I can't do that without having 4 different equipment sets, which I can't even do unless all of them are crafted (and still it doesn't really make sense to have 4 versions of a crafted gear).

Again, I don't know how feasible this is with your current coding structure (which I heard isn't very flexible nor scalable), but I just wanna put this out there, if not already. Thanks.

Continue reading...

Back