ISP's

Xaven

Nobody puts baby in teh corner!
So.... I'm at my sister in law's house so I can even post this, but earlier today I dc'd and had 0 data bein sent to my cable modem (sorry heie yels rhine was tanking at the time too >_<). So I spent 2hours just trying to get some1 to talk to me, hold time was INSANE... I knew my paid the payment so I was fired up why It went out on a Sunny 90degree day in Texas. Finally a CS agent informed me my area is currently being "Upgraded" and Internet is unavaillable during the time. They apologized and said mid day is most convenient cuz thats usually when most customers are at work. I'm hoping It's back up when I'm home we're on way back from seeing a movie, which speaking of... My wife got furious with me today as well b/c I was so wrapped up in finding what was wrong with ISP I caused us to be late to our movie so we had to go to lunch and pick a new one. So summing It up, sorry for DC'ing guys hope u recovered and got drop and sorry I missed ein tonight >_< been a real bad day and this "Upgrade" better not be daily during mid day. :arg:

PS - We WERE gonna see "21" but I screwed that up and we saw "Vantage Point" It was real good if anyone was interested in seeing it.

Did you end up punching your wife in the face saying "BITCH DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF MY INTRABUTTZ"?

Close... I did alot of begging and pleading for her to forgive me about losing track of time... We enjoyed the other movie thankfully and she ahs basically forgotten about it now.

Sounds about right, they get pissed over little retarded shit then forget about it later that day, just like lesser animals.

Send me a tell for raise when you get back on and i'll come get you if I can. You got hit with Final Retribution as you were D/Cing and went down pretty fast. ; ;

Sounds about right, they get pissed over little retarded shit then forget about it later that day, just like lesser animals.

LOL'd ... Talk like that will not get teh wife to invite u for dinner next time ur in hahahahahaha.

Thanks yels but with Emergency Maintenance I'll prolly just HP it, ninja has 40k buff neway its cool

Back