Is The Price Of The Twins’ Fashion Incorrect In The Mogstation?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I am not trying to create a “hate the cash shop” type of thread because I actually buy most things that are from the Mogstation. But something is wrong with the price of the Alisaie/Alphinaud fashion at $18.00*. It only includes the one piece fashion and is single character and is not dyeable. No hairstyle.

This is way more than any of the other NPC sets. Ones like Minfilia’s original set is also single character (I think they all are) and cannot be dyed, but it does include her hairstyle. It is only $15.00. The same is true for Ayermic’s and a couple of the ‘modish’ attires.

Other NPC sets are $12.00 and while they cannot be dyed, you can break up the pieces. These include Krile, Alma, Hien, Gosetsu and a few more. You can get from 2 - 5 separate pieces in these sets to mix & match with other items. But no hairstyles...at least not in the ones I have purchased.

The are finally $8.00 NPC fashions that are single piece, non-dyeable and no hairstyles included. JUST LIKE THE TWINS’ SET! So why is this one ten dollars more??? I think it HAS to be a pricing error. (Actually there are a couple of $8.00 sets that have separate pieces ;).)

I REEEAAAALLLYYYY wanted this outfit because I adore he twins. This fashion is the iconic first thing you see them in during the opening scene. I was hoping we would at least get the hairstyle for the price, but no. I do not understand. Yes, I get inflation and all but it is just not in line with the other outfits. I have bought some of the most expensive things from the Mogstation, so that is not the issue. It is about VALUE and there is no value in a single piece set for a single character that has no hairstyle and cannot be dyed.

PLEASE DEVS, YOSHI P. ANYONE AT S.E. - check into this price error and change it ASAP.

Thank you kindly and take care,
Hina

* - Prices differ in other countries and other currencies. The ones noted above are for the USA and are in USD.

Continue reading...

Back