iPhone App Testing

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
If you have an iPhone, help me out and spend $2.99!

Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!

You can get this app to give these forums an 'iPhone' type interface when browsing with your iPhone.

The app can be bought from the iTunes store just as any other app can.

This setup is going into another website I'm building, I wanted to try it here on an active site to see how it goes.

This website is listed in the directory at Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips! and should be easy to access once you have the app. Some other forums you may visit, may have this feature as well.

If you do test it out, let me know how it works for you.

~AA

Oh.. Yes, I did get it myself and I'm testing it. I wanted to have more than one person doing it... Fodder, you're rich! You can afford $2.99.... DOOOOO IIIIITTTT!

So far, I love it. It's a lot smoother than I thought it would be.

This site is listed under "Computer Games" and is easy to search out by just using "FFXI".

~AA

Are Iphones worth it .. all these sweet apps that even the PSP can't do (which I only grudgingly admit) make me jealous :/

Yeah, I enjoy the fast loading and easier typing interface for messages. On a train now, heading to work. :(

Oh, and Rektify.... You should find out the quality of service coverage before getting any phone that consumes bandwidth. In my opinion, if don't live in area with good 3G coverage, it's not worth getting if you want to use the online features.

For the iPhone, there are a ton of useless apps and tons of great ones as well.

Aangeliceus said:
Oh, and Rektify.... You should find out the quality of service coverage before getting any phone that consumes bandwidth. In my opinion, if don't live in area with good 3G coverage, it's not worth getting if you want to use the online features.

For the iPhone, there are a ton of useless apps and tons of great ones as well.

Bah.. You can quote, but I can't find an edit key....

Anyway to port it over to a Blackberry Storm?

I can't ever get used to a physical keyboard. My brother uses a sidekick and I use it now and again... But it just doesn't work. I can't even type on the iPhone correctly, spell check saved me every time. Lol

Back