Influx Of Stubborn Players In The Duty Roulettes

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Has anyone else noticed an influx of bad players? And i dont mean bad in the sense of just new or not playing how i want, i mean legitimately bad. Players who wont listen to advice and are standoffish for no reason. By that i mean, for example, tanks who wont draw aggro and leave the aggro on dps and healers, and even when asking them to aoe more and draw it they pull the "Do you want big pulls or not?" Or "You try tanking!" When healing numerous times i've had to have friends from my fc draw aggro off of me when they're playing dps because the tank simply ignores it.

Around ShB launch and SB i never had this problem, it only started happening once and a little before 5.1 launched, but i feel its been getting more and more frequent. This problem has been worst with tanks i've found, as when i tank dungeons go pretty smooth, but as soon as i switch to healer or dps things go haywire. I dont even really get where this problem is coming from; ShB made tanking super easy, and players used to always welcome advice.

So i ask, has anyone else had problems with stubborn players in the duty finder lately? Is this just an Aether data center problem, is it widespread, or have people always acted this self absorbed while playing and i just never noticed? Im not one of those overreacters thats going to 'cancel my sub' over this, i just find it baffling that people act this way in an mmo where it's all about teamwork. This also isn't a call out or anything, im genuinely curious wtf is going since this attitude is something i've never really seen in the community.

Continue reading...

Back