Inability to view recently saved parse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidra

When I pull up the html page, only the mele damage column has data in it. All of the other columns are white. They are fields which I was able to see when parsing. This has happened with both my saved files from 1.5.1.

Any ideas?

It's probably related to the issue that it's not saving colums on exit. The Html view only displays columns which are actively selected via the Select Report Fields window. As long as you go re-add all the columns, then look at the Html view, it should work. if that isn't the problem, let me know.

I don't think that is the problem. The fields selected at the moment I export are not showing data in the HTML file. It knows which fields they are because the HTML file has the correct column headings. But in all columns except for "Mele" all data is left completely blank except for the "Totals" row.

I have gone back in pulled up the parses again, re-selected the fields and re-exported, but I have the same issue.

I think something is wrong with the manner in which it exports.

Hmm, that's a possibility. I'll take a look when I get some time, thanks for the info :)

This is the same problem another user reported. Can you possibly send me the DVSD file that does not export correctly?

I fixed this issue in certain situations with 1.7.0, but based on what you described, I'm still unsure if it fixes it in your case. Let me know if it doesn't.

New parses save correctly. Also was able to pull up the old .dvs files and re-save them, they now look perfect. Thanks man ^^

On a side note, as someone who has been parsing for 2 years+ now I really want to thank you for your work on this parser. You don't get paid to do this and despite that you keep your parser updated, fix bugs, and continually make improvements to it. I just want you to know that work is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back