Important Housing Suggestion

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Recently I ran into some financial hardships that hindered my ability to renew my sub. Due to this I lost my medium house, which is fine rules are rule and I get it. What I disagree with is that everything from the gil that was to be recouped and the housing items I put time and gil into were all taken away because the "limited time" expired for me so I literally lost everything because I had a real life financial hardship that was out of my control. The suggestion is that either take away the "limited time" in holding items for people who lose their houses or extend the time to recoupe these things to 6 months.

People have lives and things happen, I\\'ve put 5 years of money and life into this game and to have this happen basically made me feel taken advantage of and betrayed because now that I got my financial situation under control I was looking to get another house and this happen. It makes me not want to play the game anymore. Yeah I know I\\'m one person vs. the 10 million subscribers you have that don\\'t matter but still this is a travesty.

I sincerely hope this is something that gets changed or improved on so no one else has to go through this.

Continue reading...

Back