If anyone is in the LA or NY area during this time...

Darwen

Fondue with Cheddar
If anyone is in NY or LA during August 7th to August 13th... You can screen my movie during a very limited time engagement. These screenings were created so that the film could pass the qualifications to be in contention for Academy Awards.

No worries if you cant make these dates... the film is slated to air on HBO on Nov 4th for its domestic premier, so you can definitely catch it there! :bfg:

Heres the info:

BY THE PEOPLE The Election of Barack Obama will be playing at the
Sunshine Cinema in NYC and the Laemmle Sunset 5 from Friday, August
7th to Friday, August 14th

Sunshine Cinemas
143 E Houston St
New York, NY 10002
8/7/09-8/13/09
Daily at 11:15am, 1:40pm, 4:00pm, 6:30pm, 9:00pm
*purchase tickets online at fandango.com,moviefone.com and https://tickets.landmarktheatres.com/Landmark.aspx?TheatreID=256

Laemmle Sunset 5
8000 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, 90046
8/7/09-8/13/09
Daily at 1:20pm, 4:10pm, 7:10pm, 10:00pm
*purchase tickets online at fandango.com, moviefone.com, www.laemmle.com/viewtheatre.php?thid=2

Attachments

• Theatrical Poster_BY THE PEOPLE.jpg
    Theatrical Poster_BY THE PEOPLE.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 25
Been waiting for news on this... While I can't make it CA, I hope someone Torrents it or you guys sell DVD's or something accessible in Japan. :S

Nice! I'll have to get my contacts back in the states to look out for this for me~ thanks

Definitely hoping to be able to buy it as well seeing that I am down in TN. Can't wait.

FUCK, sometimes I wish I still lived in New Jersey. Well maybe Dan and I can drive out to cali some weekend. I really want to see your work!!!!!!! So exciting.

Yea like I said those who cant be in those particular cities on those particular days...

HBO premier is Nov 4th for all USA folks...

Sony is starting worldwide distribution as we speak so the film will air shortly after HBO's premier all around the world for all of you foreigners!!! DVD's should hit stores around the holidays... so might make a nice stocking stuffer for all you looking for gifts!!!!! haha

Also Ill have to send pics of my last week when I was in LA when I went to the private HBO screening for the Hollywood crowd... met Woody Harrelson... Danny Devito... and others good times... I pretended I was a big shot for a night, lol....

Anyway
Enjoy if you decide to attend :D

Deric M
(Im not really Darwen anymore, am I?... so might as well sign off properly)

Back