I Give Up, The Bots Win Aka: My Flight Is Scheduled For Departure

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
My sub is set to expire in two days so this will be my last post most likely. I canceled my sub because of the bots ruining crafting. So congratulations! You win guys. I'm out. Crafting was my last refuge of fun in a game I've been playing for 6+ years where frankly the content has been lacking elsewhere lately and I'm just finding it hard to care anymore. Square if you're reading this you really need to get a handle on the situation with the bots and the crafting situation. The MB is full of them and it's impossible to compete with a script that can run 24/7 and update prices every 15-30 minutes on the dot.

To everyone, who are actually real people I've played with in the past thanks for the memories. You will be missed. I'll keep an eye out on the game in the future. Perhaps things will improve and I'll be back. If not it's been wonderful even if I've been more on the quiet side you guys being there was a comfort. Peace!

~Aevalis Wynterfyre of Sargatanas
~Freya Warsong of Sargatanas
~Inigo Meowtoya of Sargatanas

PS. This means my medium plot will be opening up in The Mist. Feel free to snag it if you like. It's in a quite nice location and has an amazing view. I hope you enjoy it.

Continue reading...

Back