Hydra%20Kofte%20DRG-WAR.JPG

Hydra%20Kofte%20DRK-WAR.JPG

Hydra%20Kofte%20THF-WAR.JPG

DRG/WAR
363 ATT --> 440 ATT (21.21%) - +77 ATT
399 ATT --> 482 ATT (20.80%) - +83 ATT

300 DEF --> 370 DEF (23.33%) - +70 DEF
331 DEF --> 401 DEF (21.15%) - +70 DEF

DRK/WAR (TP build slightly off due to Warwolf Belt)
411 ATT --> 494 ATT (20.19%) - +83 ATT
440 ATT --> 531 ATT (20.68%) - +91 ATT

308 DEF --> 369 DEF (19.80%) - +61 DEF
317 DEF --> 387 DEF (22.08%) - +70 DEF

THF/WAR
392 ATT --> 474 ATT (20.91%) - +82 ATT
431 ATT --> 522 ATT (21.11%) - +91 ATT

321 DEF --> 391 DEF (21.81%) - +70 DEF
345 DEF --> 415 DEF (20.29%) - +70 DEF

Does not give +HP or +MP
+hHP and +hMP tested and showed no difference

Killer Effects Unknown
+Store TP Unkown
ACC/RACC Unknown
Ranged ATT Unknown
Resist Effects Unknown

Hydra Kofte
+7 STR
-3 INT
~+21% ATT (Cap 90 ATT @ ~425 Base ATT)
~+25% DEF (Cap 70 DEF @ ~280 Base DEF)

I'll see if any of the killer effects kick in while using this and I'll get an updated screenshot for DRK/WAR TP Build without the Warwolf Belt in there. I'm pretty solid on the caps, but I'm still not totally sure on the percentages.

Last edited:
I can send ya the piece I got if you wanna see what else it does or whatever... have no use for it lol

I went ahead and popped Sanction Food effect prior to eating this, so I should have a few hours to mess around with it.

Your web server is failing > Arch... lol

Images work sometimes... :D

Very nice testing, I'd be interested to know the cost of the synth & and the actual tangible effects in party/exp.

afaik it's the only food that gives both a huge attack boost and a huge defense boost. Not that that really matters in any situation whatsoever, lol.

I wish there was food that would give you like +50 STR, but this food ain't so bad if you got money like Kalia.

Tested on Rabbits and Raptors without an intimidate.
Tested on Pugils, Worms, and Crabs without an intimidate.

Last edited:
Made from Recipe:
  • Main Skill: Cooking (? - Unknown)
    • Crystal: Fire
    • Ingredients: Imperial Rice, Imperial Flour, Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Rock Salt, Wild Onion, Apkallu Egg, Hydra Meat
    • Result: Hydra Kofte
    • HQ #1: Hydra Kofte +1
Cost to synth this is less than 2K gil + Hydra meat

lol get out there and Kill Hydra ..over and over and over and over....

The percentages I have may be slightly wonky and I didn't get a chance to test all of the enemies for killer effects yet.

I'll update the TP Build I intially set for DRK/WAR, I didn't realize I was wearing a Warwolf Belt until I had already logged out of the game. If I can get yours, Koul, I'll take a few shots of lower jobs as well and see if I can nail down the right DEF % and the correct cap #.

I don't think I'll be able to pick up anything in terms of resistances through observation, I'll have to wait until that info is released somewhere else.

I've got the second one now, I'll get it made into Hydra Kofte again and try to see if I can hammer out the exact percentages with Sanction Food effect and a few other jobs.

I want to test Dragon Killer (Puks) and Demon Killer (Xarcabard) specifically this time.

Back