Howdy Guys

B

Byrdman

Non-Validated User
Just checking in with the crew. How's life? Kill anything interesting? (Like tarutarus? Are those in season yet? If they are, I'll reactivate my account, theres a blm I want to place on my mantle in front of the fire place......) Well, just finished 4 brutal weeks of winter intersession + work, and I'm worn out like no other. My bad is torn up, and I need a day off, but that wont happen soon. Anyway, I miss you all (well, not Trewgle or Neodevilbane, or Valgavv, or Sargeras, ... ok, fine, I don't miss any of you, jk). I'm so f-ing bored without gaming. Its like, torture, but worse (like porking a fat girl). As you can see, my Neodevilbane-like sense of humor is back. Anyway, most of the time I'm just downloading Inu Yasha, which btw I have found a torrent site where you can download most the movies (there are 4, 3 of which I can download, and 2 of which I bought the DVD). I have finished downloading seasons 2, 4, 5, and 6. Working on finding 1 and 3 on torrent, so if any of you know where to get them, thats cool. Funny thing is, I prefer the japanese language ones, cause Inu Yasha's voice in japanese cracks me the hell up (i'm sorry, when he's yelling I freaking laugh). Plus, the Japanese ones he curses, unlike the whole "Idiot" crap, though he does say idiot and stupid alot (baka or something is the word), but the occasional "dumbass" "bastard" and "asshole" make the show more watchable, cause then I don't feel like i'm watching a little kid's cartoon (though I know I am). Jees, this went from checking in to a full out analysis on Inu Yasha. Well, as you can see I'm very bored, cause I can't game....... its like trying to resist a naked Anna Kornikova calling you from the spa....... hmmm.... that sounds like a good idea. If you here something on the news to the extent of "Man arrested for stalking famous tennis star" it wasn't me. Anyway, later all. And remember, Tarutaru, the other white meat!

Back