How To: Know When Castrum Is Going To Spawn In Bozja

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I see a ton of confusion around Castrum spawn timers so I figured I'd make a post here to help. There are two statements that hold true regarding Castrum spawn timers.

1. In a fresh instance, Castrum will spawn in exactly 60minutes.
  2. In a non-fresh instance, Castrum will spawn 90minutes from when the previous Castrum began. (Note: Began, not ended.) edit: (This statement is based on a successfully completely previous Castrum, failed ones may behave differently.)

How do I tell if an instance is fresh?

• When you enter type /sea
  • Scroll down to the lowest person there and check their timer. Since 180 minutes is a fresh timer, you can tell how long the lowest person on the list has been in the instance, and use that number to tell how long til the next Castrum will spawn.
  • If the lowest person on the searchlist has been inside for longer than 60mins, then you can do one of two things. Leave and try again for a fresh instance (better if you want a 100% accurate timer,) or ask in shout how long ago the last castrum was, add the roughly 30mins it takes to clear it, and then compare that figure to the 90min respawn to roughly estimate the time of the next Castrum spawn.
submitted by /u/danks
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back