Hope you guys don't run into this issue...

Corvac

Ranger Man
http://www.incgamers.com/2013/08/final-fantasy-xivs-launch-activation-causing-issues

Also the Reddit article referenced in the above article:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1l5b5b/psa_when_adding_a_game_activation_code_to_your/

I didn't do what alot of the users posting did, I already had 2 service accounts ... but it put me in the same state, I have the Service Account I am playing on now with Pre-Order items and 44 days (free game time)... but its labeled as Standard edition...(I bought the CE but code doesnt work says "invalid" on the site)

Apparently you can call them and they can clear it up... but i've waited 3 hours total and havent gotten through to anyone...

SE's number is 8587907529 if you want to try... just FYI the line will be busy and IF you make it through then you hit the queue... hey just like the servers!

I registered my PS3 purchase under the wrong service account. I put an email support ticket in Saturday night, it was received sometime Sunday. We'll see where it goes. I'm in no rush.

It's an improvement over the PlayOnline days that they are actually willing to help.

It seems that my two accounts are fine. I think I may let my kid play a little on the 2nd account. Not sure if he's got the patience for gaming.... He's a lot like my brother, but he does like a lot of technical things.

Update on this: they got back to me and unfortunately it's not a problem that can be addressed via email. They asked me to create a new ticket either via phone or direct chat.

Update on this: they got back to me and unfortunately it's not a problem that can be addressed via email. They asked me to create a new ticket either via phone or direct chat.

Hey, at least they replied!
Hope you can get it resolved soon!

Ah, good news. Turns out the Early Access registration didn't automatically carry over, so after logging into the retail release it again asked which service account to tie the license to. So I'm all set! (except not being able to log in)

Back