Hi there mr.RRoD I was begining to think you forgot about me.

Shrike

KittyX
128760311726443702.jpg

probably means
xbox_360_rrod.jpg

like staring the devil in the face when it happens.. the most feared thing to an xbox 360 owner..

always looming over our shoulders..

newer units are designed better to prevent it, but still, there's always that threat..

Where is your Pussy Saveâ„¢ now?

What you ought to do with your XBOX 360.

smx1.jpg

Mine had the Three Rings of Death or something. Sent it back to MS and got it back after 6 months and it's now being used as paperweight.

PS3 is your FRIEND!

ps3grill_2006-11-21.jpg

just got my RROD tis weekend, customer service was pretty helpful tho as far as most customer service goes. luckily i have a year and half still on warrenty so it will be shipped and fixed for free

Mrreow!

My kitty Saveâ„¢ is in ffxi purgatory, along with my kitty strike and my " "ties kitty A and Kitty B's tail together." -> Redd.

It took them about 4 days to send-fix-ship back my X-boite. Pretty fast.

Too bad it's a refurbished (sp) piece of poo that i suspect will break within the next month or so.

Seriously, i can't even feel the fan pushing air behind the stupid thing.

Ah well, ffxiii will come out soon enough, along with ninja gaiden sigma 2. I'll probably stop playing star ocean 4 and teh last remnant when those 2 come out. (AKA: stop playing xbox altogether.)

ps: Doesn't anybody rant anymore? Empty forum is empty.

My kitty Saveâ„¢ is in ffxi purgatory, along with my kitty strike and my " "ties kitty A and Kitty B's tail together." -> Redd.

It took them about 4 days to send-fix-ship back my X-boite. Pretty fast.

Too bad it's a refurbished (sp) piece of poo that i suspect will break within the next month or so.

Seriously, i can't even feel the fan pushing air behind the stupid thing.

Ah well, ffxiii will come out soon enough, along with ninja gaiden sigma 2. I'll probably stop playing star ocean 4 and teh last remnant when those 2 come out. (AKA: stop playing xbox altogether.)

ps: Doesn't anybody rant anymore? Empty forum is empty.

ahhh star ocean 4.. i've been playing that lately.. SE needs to stop making their male main characters look like girls..

that's the last new game I bought.. I've decided to not buy anymore games until I actually beat the ones I currently have.. lol.

Partially finished games - Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia, Gears of War 2 and then there's that GTA4 DLC that still looms over my shoulder..

I haven't even been able to buy RE5 yet.. makes me sad.. but can't afford to buy it right now anyway..

Mrreowwww

ahhh star ocean 4.. i've been playing that lately.. SE needs to stop making their male main characters look like girls..

Don't get me started on SO4's characters. Edge begins ok, then turns normal when he screws up (while everybody else is just acting stupid) then he turns into a spineless schmo.

Reimi's only saving grace is she shares Rikku's voice actress. Aside from that she spent the whole game wanting edge to look at her various body parts. That's all well and good but when your soon-to-be girl has the brains of a screwdriver it really gets on your nerves.

Faize was ok.

Lymle was not 'kay. (I'm gonna have a seizure just thinking about it. I swear if i hear that one more time i'm gonna snap my ears off, kay?)

Bacchus annoyed the living crap outta me.

Myura was a bish thinking her big boobs would get her any man she ever wanted.

Arumat was ok, tho a bit on the unbelieveable side.

Surprisingly the most "believable" character in the game was meracle the cat-girl wearing way too revealing bra and panties for her physique's age. , who actually meowed when she attacked, meowed when she got attacked and meowed when she got in bed with edge. :eek:

And last but not least, Sarah. God from the moment she opened her mouth for that first cutscene i knew she was hopeless. She made me cringe almost as bad as lymle everytime she spoke, kay? Best thing i've ever done was turn off her combat voices. Seriously, "I'm cominnggg" lalala. Shut UP!

/rant.

I just want my ff13 :(

Actually scratch that, i just want characters that are more developped than a bunch of oranges on a table. Cloud might have been over-complex but at least he had something going on. (Before going emo in AC)

/realrant

Hey a rant in the ranting forums!

Rush in the last remnant was ok for a main character. Tho none can surpass the greatness that is Emmy. Chicks with english/german accents is teh sexy.

yeah SO4's characters need a lot of work.. I realized there is such a thing as too much personality, especially when the voice acting is so bad.. Lymle being by far the one I couldn't stand the most. And she's supposed to be 15.. according to the instruction manual.. a 15 year old who acts/sounds like that is in serious need of therapy.

Meracle was hilarious at times.. especially when she thought Sarah was a chicken.. I wish she ate her. Sarah was such an air head.....

if I had time I'd get into the other characters but it's late..

and yeah, FF13, I can't wait..

haven't played last remnant however

ahh yeah sounds epic, and i do like my own share of metal music. I will have to give it a try one of these days.

Back