Hi Elle Vie

Peucritond

Hi from Excalibur server.

Just wanted to say hi to Elle and that I miss her.

also hi to Shadow Edge and Rikster, hope you dudes are doing ok

Also I see Garret is playing again (and has a kid). congrats. Thanks for giving me the original blufog telepoint when the game first started.

Hope your all doing well.

your pal,
Merlin Ofchaos

Hey Pepe! I'll poke her if she doesn't respond soon. The folks went off to some seafood place last night. Not sure what she's up to today.

!! Hi Merlin. I am still just catching up with all the class quests for BLM. Miss Merlin too. Kind of wish we could all be on a non-legacy server so we could all do low level stuff again! I have lots of low level jobs waiting for friends. :D

i've done all my class quests. Finished all the blm and whm quests. I'm 100k away from sch/smn and will do those and be done. Finished weaver/leather/goldsmithing quests still need to finish the others. Finished main story quests. I'm working on gear and such. The FC is sort of weird. Some very hard core types and alot of whenever i'm on types. I'm consiered a slacker cuz I didn't finish the msq til this past tuesday. I miss a lot of my friends from Durandal. Maybe one day I'll go to hyperion.

Back