Hello 'ole buddies!!

Falkieri

Gone and back again.. and again..
FC/Active Member
Well a month after moving I finally got my DSL up and running. So what's been up in the great land of FFXI? Anything new and exciting I've completely missed out on? And any awesome exploits you all would like to brag about?^^

We defeated Tiamat. >:E

What else..... hmm... Oh, Pitrith got a Shadow Mantle from the D-Lord.

That's alls I can remember.

:boese048:

yer not comin back? :\

Get yer' ass back Falkieri!

They can supposedly restore old characters even if you delete them.

Sorry guys retired is retired. After I wiped out Falk and trashed the content ID I tossed all the FFXI discs. 2 years was a good run for me, hell I played the game longer than I held most of my jobs when I was young. lol You people are a great bunch and I appreciate you all for wanting me back, but as I said.. retired is retired. I just look forward now to hearing about all the stuff you guys accomplish and I'll pop in vent every now and then to listen in. Tossed my mic though so won't be talking, not like that's anything new though eh? Anyways keep me filled in on what's going on guys (and gals).

Falk~~

The usual is going down... building our wealth of items, skillz, friendship, and angry group sex. err

We've really gotten into those KS99 runs(almost every Sunday, at least 3 times). In general, they are a good way to lose exp and pad our pockets with gil.

Back