Having trouble

Fayevalentine

Bebop Passenger
So with the new updates and such thought Id reinstall ffxi since its been acting up. I uninstall all the files then reinstall PoL then heres the shot I get from trying to install FFXI...anyone know whats this?

wwew.jpg

I tried to uninstall PoL thinking thats the problem but now I cant uninstall it the normal way...

I was running FFxi off a copy of the game; I had to reinstall windows and didnt want to reinstall this so a while back I just copied the files and some reg keys over and got it to work, now I think thats the problem

Delete your registry entries first if you manually added them.

That's the most immediate thing I can think of atm.

Ok fixed that, searched on google and found "windows install cleanup" which took care of it....now heres the next thing:

Trying to install my Aht Urghan but my dvd player is busted, anyone have an .iso I can use?

If you want to wait, I can .ISO the Art Ughan part of the Collections DVD. Will take about an hour to isolate and upload it.

Actually...anyone know where I can get the new .dats? I tried updating but my internet connection crapped out >.< with an hr left.

Yeah, I made him an iso, but I also accidentally cut his internet off when I was installing the new router.... I told him I was, but I don't think he believed me

Back