Good morning...

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
...is waking up and finding out your ex found your MSN name.

The "ignore" or otherwise "block" feature is your friend. :) I assume MSN has something along those lines.

Yar, we did that whole polite "your life is awesome? great, now listen to how awesome my life is" for a few minutes, then I had to go to school *cough* and blocked him.

PS. I totally won. College in USA trumps customer service at the Norwegian version of Best Buy any day of the week.

Wow, that was silly but doesn't seem bad of him on the surface. Granted I don't know him, but I'm wondering if he's:

a) Still misses you and hoping to impress you (which failed)
b) Was trying to get into a pissing contest out of some kind of inferiority or bruised ego at being dumped. So wanted to go on about how AWESOME his life is without you (still fail)
c) Was trying to be friends with you and just strike up conversation but somehow it came out all sounding the wrong way. If that's the case, poor guy.

Hopefully it was C and you can be friends.

Not really interested in being friends with the guy who cheated on me after 4 years, and then dicked me over for $25,000 (that's RL USD - long, long, LONG story). :D

o_O Eeeek!

New option:
D) Thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, and wants to impress you with his OMGAWESOMENESS to make your knees quiver and have you crawling back so he can be a pimp. (epic fail)

Didn't you lend like $1k to some online friend recently? Or was that someone else.

$500 to a RL friend who I met in FFXI, which was over two years ago - long before Regn dicked me over for the $25,000. Regn dicking me over was legal in paperwork, though, so nothing I can do about that. Shady other friend, though, is being taken to small claims court - mostly for the principle of the matter.

I don't know you IRL.

But if you met him in FFXI then in RL would he be a RL friend you would perhaps buy a bridge from?

No.

He doesn't have a trustworthy face.

Back