Gimpy McGimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
This is the WAR/NIN who was the subject of much debate during Dyna-Windy:

gimptiger.jpg

That's a Joyeuse mainhand, a Bird Whistle neck piece, and a Walmart Turban, also.

I called him out in party chat... he sent me a tell "I thought I was only coming in for the clear."..... or something around those lines. I lol'd

At least the dude has a joy toy lol.

And are those dusk gloves? hmmm

Those are definitely not dusk, dusk is a lot more purple-ish. He probably shopped the AH til he found gear he could buy for 300 gil, like the rest of his setup.

-benny

I just don't get whats up with all the chr lol? He think Vorpal blade is chr mod?

I just figured he was exping or soloing DNC or BRD @ about 25 and just never changed gear. Somehow he had the time to change jobs but he couldn't pull anything out of his MH. As soon as we cleared he started asking for D2. We'll never see him again.

Wow my bad.... they look too light to me... I'm crazy I guess, don't mind me;

-benny

Even if he was lvling BRD or DNC, it would be gimp as well. His belt is level 40, one of his rings is level 36. If I'd partied with a level 40+ DNC or BRD wearing a beetle harness and beetle leggings, I'd still find it gimp. >.>

Even if he was lvling BRD or DNC, it would be gimp as well. His belt is level 40, one of his rings is level 36. If I'd partied with a level 40+ DNC or BRD wearing a beetle harness and beetle leggings, I'd still find it gimp. >.>

Well, if his DNC-BRD is 40, it's not too bad EXCEPT for that winning Opal Ring and Windurstian Dagger. The mantle... I don't think there's too many good back pieces by 40, is there? Nomad's Mantle?

But still, completely ridiculous. I don't walk into Limbus wearing my level 50 RDM gear. You find the damn time to get it out of mog house or don't bother. If someone has to wait for you, apologize profusely and do what you do need to do so you don't suck.

If we never see him again, good riddens.

Well, if his DNC-BRD is 40, it's not too bad EXCEPT for that winning Opal Ring and Windurstian Dagger. The mantle... I don't think there's too many good back pieces by 40, is there? Nomad's Mantle?

But still, completely ridiculous. I don't walk into Limbus wearing my level 50 RDM gear. You find the damn time to get it out of mog house or don't bother. If someone has to wait for you, apologize profusely and do what you do need to do so you don't suck.

If we never see him again, good riddens.

(bold/underline) Amen :D

BTW lexa you should so post that pic on BG for the epic lulz

The mantle... I don't think there's too many good back pieces by 40, is there? Nomad's Mantle?

I use either a Nomad's or a Talisman Cape on my BRD43. Lucent Cape is sexah, though it's uncommon to see around, and level 42. There's also Midnight Cape, White Cape or Tundra Mantle, who, although they don't add overly useful stats, they're better than a Dhalmel Mantle. XD

You know what? I have never seen a thread like this before in our forum. Don't know why we have to go and start it now. Sure, the guy's gear sucked, probably can't play the game for shit, and a DX sack should have stepped in stating Dynamis is not a skill up party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back