Gil Sellers!

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
As I sat in my mog house, flustered over the Amikiri kill that netted absolutely 0 profit... I got bored. And what else to do when you're bored then...

/tell a gil seller!

I started with Int, she had her flag up; I tried to invite her to D2 her for fun; she cursed at me in chinese and declined. Next was Helenn; he was Away status. So then came Joannan.

Some of you may remember Joannan from Fei'Yin... it was her crew that took CC from us, and who camps it quite frequently. Well, I asked why she steals NM's... and she continues to respond that she, and her friends, NEVER steal NM's! Ever! She claims she is a player from China, as are her friends, and they play just to kill NM's and get money. The beginning of my conversation got cut off, but here is most of it:

gilone.jpg

giltwo.jpg

Most fun I've had in a long time.

What I like to do in my spare time usually when im whm and im tele-whoring....I invite those gil sellers that are looking for lets say a tele-mea, I procede to invite them collect my money and tele them to Yhoat followed by a warp and spam "GILSELLERS!!! LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!" they pursue to curse at me in chinese and call me farm animals like pig and cow and stuff

btw koul the reason they call u farm animals is bc in chinese. people take that is a very disrespectful things -.- long story don't really want to get into the details. but it's the same thing as NA's swearing their heads off and calling each other's mothers W@#$(@@$%@#$%@#$%

Koul.... I like your avator.. >_<;;.... they are so cute :p

Thanks jaz! ^^ I found em on a yaoi website but i forgot which one ;X There was a whole bunch of em...should've saved em all.

Back