Gigabrain Ideas For Pvp For All Who Are Crying About 100 Wins

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So this is for those ppl always in 2nd and 3rd place. I got some ideas that might help you win. 1. look at where your duty log is and see who is in first place. Not you? okay stay with me here. what if both losing teams teamed up and pinched the lead? crazy stuff i know but theres more. 2. okay 3rd place look at #1. See 2nd place? they are losing too so theres no need to chase them throughout the map while 1st runs a train on you capping nodes. 3. open your map. this will let you see where nodes have popped and also( incoming crazy idea) also let you see where the enemies are.If two teams are fighting and one is the winning team its totally okay to sneak up from behind and attack them. the game allows this. Encourages it even. 4. if you are in first place do this one thing and you will win: dont choke! How not to choke: spreading apart to the far sides of the map to chase one person. overextending into enemy territory when you dont need to. Pushing is important but if your already winning be smart about it. If you see a blue node and a red node, maybe all go for the red then the blue? i think red is worth more or something so spliting up and losing both isnt too smart. 5. make simple callouts. noones got time for your corrd callouts. mid, north red, beach are all nice and easy to see.

Feel free to add more or or tell me im wrong, these are just things ive done to not lose every single match. Having map open and playing aggressive smart while one person gives calls gos a long way.

submitted by /u/Ezrah909
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back