Friday December 29, Post-Limbus *Sign-up*

do we really have to do this at such a ridiculously late hour? limbus doesnt start til 10pm or later on fridays (unless thats changed recently) which puts this at a midnight est start time.

You do realize that we are dealing with the whole world you know. Kinda impossible to get times right for every single person. I mean aqua and jas always stayed up extremely late/early just to attend events.

thats fine, but what I'm saying is that yes I would like to get the LS goin on salvage runs... but no I can't and won't be attending an event that starts at midnight.

/

Well, even though I am not high enough on Mission in ToAU, if I was then this time would be perfect for me. I also believe the fact that time cannot always be best for everyone. When some cant go during some times, others might be able to. Hopefully I can start working on ToAU missions so I can partake in this tasty event :D

~Pitlith

Won't be home till 11pm EST today so if it is running late /

Friday is supposed to be Salvage then Limbus. Salvage is at 8 eastern, Limbus at 10 eastern. Guess we can try after Limbus.

I would like to read more about Salvage but I still can not get registered on BG forum :/ Anyway you can copy the information and post here?

Well, in case that Salvage or limbus might be at a later time, I am now past the Black Coffin BC so I can attend.

~Pitlith

Back