Friday Dec 22 Salvage

Magos

Shantotto Fanboy
I just wanted to, again, congratulate everyone on todays run; you all did an amazing job. With less than 12 people, we managed to get all the way to the Mini-Boss, if you will, on the floor and get it down to under 20%. I think everyone did an amazing job today and everyone cooperated. Being new to most people, seeing as Thursday's "run" wasn't much of a run at all, I think that, everything concidered, we flew through the remnants. Congrats to Trew on Anu's Tiara and Myth on MNK/NIN/... hands.

Now that most of you have experienced a full-flegded Salvage run, does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions for future runs? There is something I would like to test on a future run in Bhaflau. As most of you noticed, on the third floor we got trolls with lots of repeat drops. There is always an East and a West path and I stayed on the west path the entire time. Both paths have different mobs and, I assume, different drops. Maybe we can try switching to the East path later on in the run. Anyway, again, congrats to everyone that attended and I hope our runs in the future will be filled w/ more fun and more drops.

=)

Some sort of order that is pre-determined for the drops before we enter. (Not Armour Drops)

Item A: NIN>PLD>WAR/MNK
Item B: NIN>PLD/WAR>MNK
Item C: RDM>BLM/WHM/SMN etc...

If 3 of the Item A drop then the NINs on the run should only lot one and if they see one already lotted pass it and lot the next one not all of them... You will eventually get said item so i don't see it being a big deal if there isn't enough drops at start for each of the nins.

At the beginning of the run so many people had multiple lots for the same item and ended up having to trade it to someone else etc.

Maybe Benny was fine in the end with letting him pass stuff out since at the time he really didn't have much else to do anyways but i feel we are wasting to much time with who gets what so maybe a lot order should be done up for these items that unlock traits/magic/ja etc.

Hope that makes some sense><

Uh, first of all at the end I had plenty to do, with magic unlocked, I just didn't have any time to do it^^;;.

I've been thinking a lot about how to handle those drops as well. The key thing to recognize is, once we started getting a certain cell drop, we got a LOT of them. As many as we wanted, really. So my suggestion for next time is a slight modification of what Trew suggested. Aside from a VERY small number of key unlocks, I think we all free lot each cell until no one needs anymore. The key unlocks are: The first SJ, JA, and magic go to a specific NIN and the 2nd magic to a specific WHM. Easy enough. When multiple cells drop and you're lotting, just watch those lots and pass others if you win one.

-benny

Yeah i didn't word it to well>< at the start a few of us just watched what was happening, more then anything i want to move away from what you had to do that night Benny.

Back