For Ashmus

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Hello,

We're pleased to offer you an invitation to the Pirates of the Burning Sea Beta Test program. Once you complete our confirmation process, you'll be able tostart downloading the game, log in, and join our other beta testers in helping to identify ways we can improve the game before launch.To confirm your beta registration, you'll need to digitally sign ourNon-Disclosure Agreement.

You can start this process by ensuring that you're logged in to our website (via the forums), and going to (edited URL out) where you'll find the NDA form.

Thank you for your interest in Pirates of the Burning Sea, and welcome to thebeta test program!

The Flying Lab Software Test Team
</PRE>

Eat that sucka! :finger:
</PRE>

Holy crap, hasn't that game been in development a while now? I remember looking at that one as a game to go to in like 2003, lol.

It has been in dev for a long time, and beta a long time. I'll DL it tonight after work and fire it up to check it out. I can say what I saw of it at Sakuracon was amazing. Ship to ship battles to include canons, "realistic" battle, i.e. you have a musket with a long recast because they take a long time to reload, leaving you hacking away with your sword. It's PVP as in you are part of a faction, Brits, pirates, and I think Spain and/or France.

I'm looking forward to calling Ash "Swabbie!" and hope to be able to have him keel-hauled.

Back