FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Nov. 26)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
If you were taking advantage of this glitch, like some were... Looks like they've fully plugged that hole in those zones.

PlayOnline said:
A version update of FINAL FANTASY XI was performed at the following time.

[Date & Time]
Nov. 26, 2008 at 3:30 (PST)

[Affected Services]
FINAL FANTASY XI

[Important Update Details]
Issue in the following areas has been addressed:

-Ilrusi Atoll
-Periqia
-The Ashu Talif
-Lebros Cavern
-Mamool Ja Training Grounds
-Leujaoam Sanctum
-Zhayolm Remnants
-Arrapago Remnants
-Bhaflau Remnants
-Silver Sea Remnants
-Nyzul Isle
-Everbloom Hollow
-Ruhotz Silvermines
-Ghoyu's Reverie

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news14775.shtml

Note: You can do your own research but it has to do with getting more drops than you should in Salvage/Nyzul & other BC's in those zones.

What was the glitch?

It has to do with getting more drops than you should in Salvage/Nyzul & other BC's in those zones.

I call bullshit. We've been doing Nyzul for ages and haven't gotten any armor since they made the changes to weapons and disks. We get nothing but freaking WAR axes now. That's it.

Oh, and the occasional MNK h2h. Again, no armor! :O

From what I've been hearing it was a bug in the alliance party system concerning the loot pool. You could dupe items in the pool by doing some party management.

I call bullshit. We've been doing Nyzul for ages and haven't gotten any armor since they made the changes to weapons and disks. We get nothing but freaking WAR axes now. That's it.

Oh, and the occasional MNK h2h. Again, no armor! :O

for the glitch to work stuff had to drop in the first place. apparently it's been in game since February. I'm surprised people were able to keep it quiet as long as they did. Apparently its been posted quite heavily in the last month or so on jp forums though. Supposedly, some people emailed the info to SE too.

Been available since assaults where released and effected all instanced zones or so it seems.

Back