FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Jul. 24)

This happened... just after I got a party and we were in zone @ East Ron

PlayOnline said:
At the following time, emergency maintenance will be performed on all worlds. During maintenance, the areas listed below in all worlds will become unavailable.

Players who will participate in Campaign Ops with time restriction at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in the activity. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

Prior to the start of maintenance and at completion of maintenance, there will be an in-game announcement. Please read the announcements before and after maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

[Date & Time]
Jul. 24, 2009 from 4:00 to 4:30 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Areas] - East Ronfaure
- Jugner Forest
- Vunkerl Inlet
- Batallia Downs
- North Gustaberg
- Grauberg
- Pashhow Marshlands
- Rolanberry Fields
- West Sarutabaruta
- Fort Karugo-Narugo
- Meriphataud Mountains
- Sauromugue Champaign
- Beaucedine Glacier
- Xarcabard

Bastards.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news16575.shtml

Wonder if this is to fix the Union coffers not popping sometimes, had it happen yesterday in CN.

Also heard that people not doing campaign are being told they are eligible for Union drops.

I am always told I obtained a share of each unions drops, but obviously only get the union I signed up for. Even if I don't "meet the requirements of battle" and can't get my unions drops, I am still told I obtained a share of each one. Coffers didnt pop once for me yesterday.

Yesterday Chii, myself and Madchen were the only 3 members of Coyote Union in CN, our chest never popped. Just happened again to another group in CN after 30 min battle :(

That was so lame. In the end, we got a message saying we no longer qualified for a share of our spoils or something, because we were taking so long just to find it. There's no way the coffer popped, because we were all looking for it in the area for a long time.

Back