Final Fantasy Dissidia Potion

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Haven't seen a commercial for it, but saw it tonight at the Lawson next to my apartment...

img_0026.jpg

Didn't buy one this time, maybe next time... Can #2 from the left is by far my favorite as far as the images on the cans. Each can has two images, my pics came out crappy though... :X

What's the 3rd one over a pic of? Looks almost like an Amano drawing of Altana but...I'm assuming that's not it.

What's the 3rd one over a pic of? Looks almost like an Amano drawing of Altana but...I'm assuming that's not it.

It is an Amano drawing, but it's of 10 of the hero's(Shantotto not included) with Cosmos in the middle. I think that's what her name was anyway. I saw a bigger version of the picture on a different site and most of the characters are hard to make out on the can there. Lol, I've always wondered what the hell a FF potion drink tastes like also, since they've been around for a while.

It is an Amano drawing, but it's of 10 of the hero's(Shantotto not included) with Cosmos in the middle. I think that's what her name was anyway. I saw a bigger version of the picture on a different site and most of the characters are hard to make out on the can there. Lol, I've always wondered what the hell a FF potion drink tastes like also, since they've been around for a while.

So then I guess my question is the same as it was when I saw the Dissidia trailer, that being - who the hell is Cosmos :confused:

Regardless, I want one. Maybe my buddy Hiroki can bring me back one when he comes back to the states.

Too bad you can't bring liquids on the plane...
checked luggage or if you buy in airport...

although I bet they don't sell in the airport :weeping01

It's a moot point either way, he tends to drink himself into oblivion before flying across the pond. Last time he went over there he brought back a bunch of pictures, mostly of himself and his beer at the airport :tounge-1:

Back