FFXIV - Site Updated

I CANT WAIT OMG :eek:
that game looks incredible its like FFXI +1

Squee! I love how the Mikotte actually have cats eyes! Mithra had normal round pupils in FFXI. Only question is: Seeker of the Sun (Sun naps are pretty awesome) or Keeper of the Moon (Ninja of the Night!)?

I love the caption on the Roegadyn.

The Roegadyn
-Size Matters-

The Roegadyn are a maritime people...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! No explanation on lack of females yet though. They going to go for "reincarnation" again?

In general the feel of it seems like they went with much more of a European art and architectural style. Interesting where FFXI tried to encompass several/more styles and cultural stereotypes. The Guildleves interest me, and I'm curious about the dangers of over-teleportation (note: that will be first thing I try to do).

I'm rather surprised/disappointed at only 4 classes/jobs really? Unless those are just general templates, and you totally customize skills/abilities from there (like merit points for everything? But without the points?)

Anything is possible Zeri.

Just like FFXI unfolded for us over the years, I would bet for sure that they have other stuff planned out that we won't hear about or see for a long time to come.

The graphics and overall interaction, is what I'm really looking forward too.

Can you imagine the cut scenes?

yeah, one thing I like most about FFXI over other MMOs is that it's very cinematic, I can imagine it will be even moreso on FFXIV with the updated graphics and such.

I would really love to see actual gameplay videos and some in-game screenshots. Screenshots of the trailer are lame. SHOW ME THE DAMN GAME.

Keep in mind that ffxi only shipped with six classes. They will likely expand and evolve them over time

As long as they don't bloat the game with all these unnecessary classes with vaguely overlapping abilities; that was just obnoxious. I'd rather they focus on quests, missions, gear, environment, and proper policing and player support.

Luckily, when it does get released, I will be on a much slower schedule. We're about to be really busy through January. :/

Looking forward to it very much Corvac!

Back