FFXIV Maintenance

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Servers just went down for maintenance as of now.

For this:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the instanced battles and the Duty Finder on the North American/European data center Worlds.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 24, 2013 6:38 a.m. (PDT)

[Cause]
Under investigation

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds

I was zoning as servers went down. Guess I'll find out for sure if Square fixed error 3102.

Well their inability to realize people outside of JP would wanna play this is biting them in the butt. I hope this bad start doesn't make people lose it.

They are saying 3 hours now: (2 hours left on the clock since the announcement was 1 hour ago)
FFXIV said:
Currently, we are experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable access instances on the NA/EU data center Worlds.
To address the issue, we will now be conducting emergency maintenance. Unfortunately, our current estimate of the maintenance is around three hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. A follow-up announcement will be made once we have a better idea on the completion time.

awesome, my friend got in he was previously unable to make a character. Anyone trying should try right now.

Well crap I have the error 9000 bug and can't see the linkshell or enter a quest.

Got an error that wont' let you use Duty finder..... now getting 1017 after logging out

Just got error 90000000000 upon zoning and says servers are back down, even though server status says up? "Unable to update the group NA/EU character list"

Yup, I finished a dungeon and was disconnected. Error code 90000 and 10102 when I try to log back in.

Yeah, judging by reddit it comes and goes in waves (I saw a ton of people get DC'd maybe ten minutes before me) and its lasting undocumented periods of time. Maybe its nap time

Smooth MMO Launches... still batting oh-for-eternity.

I got stuff done instead! Washed my car and cleaned it out, saw The World's End, played through a buncha Doom 3...

Smooth MMO Launches... still batting oh-for-eternity.

I got stuff done instead! Washed my car and cleaned it out, saw The World's End, played through a buncha Doom 3...

Aw dude, me and my gf saw The World's End yesterday. Really funny movie.

The downtime gave me a break to clean the kitchen.

And then maintenance until 8:30pm EST. I only got ONE level and THREE quests done today after waking up at fucking 8am.

Figures the maintenance would end as soon as I'm heading out. Ah well, priorities!

Hopefully I'll get a good chunk of time in tomorrow.

edit: Egads, best first date ever. Warmfuzzies.

Last edited:
I just woke up.... Passed out around 3am. Looks like I didn't miss much. If the game is up, I'll be on after I get some coffee and finish waking up.

I just woke up.... Passed out around 3am. Looks like I didn't miss much. If the game is up, I'll be on after I get some coffee and finish waking up.

The time zone difference amazes me sometimes. 10 pm here lol.

Back