FFXIV 13 Minute Promotional Video

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
This is made for retail locations in Japan, but it's a good watch to see some neat things that are waiting inside of FFXIV ARR.

(It is in Japanese, but just watch the scenes.)

This is made for retail locations in Japan, but it's a good watch to see some neat things that are waiting inside of FFXIV ARR.

Looks good. I'm hoping to play one of the faster-playing classes/archetypes, which would fit the bill?

Apologies for all the questions.

Actually, don't answer... I just remembered that half the fun of playing FFXI at launch was figuring this stuff out on my own :)

Last edited:
Lmao...I remember lvling my thief for the first time on the out skirts of Sando. It was my first MMO and didnt know what I was doing until I met Deva :)

Lmao...I remember lvling my thief for the first time on the out skirts of Sando. It was my first MMO and didnt know what I was doing until I met Deva :)

Yeah, I spent the first fourteen levels or so outside of Windurst and in the canyon, selling Dhalmel material and crawler silk to vendors for criminally low prices. It was my first MMO as well. There was a certain innocent ignorance to it all back then.

Aaaaand in my noob days I leveled BLM to 30 first in order to unlock SMN, with the end goal of going SMN/BLM because it gave the most MP... :facepalm: lol. Soon found out that it was /WHM or else! :vomit:... sorry I got a little sick thinking of all the cure III's I used as the "Primary" healer in groups.

Oh... going back to the first days of my playing... I ran in circles around the worms in Ronfaure thinking it helped you evade. I'd imagine that was the norm though, but still laugh about that.

Oh... going back to the first days of my playing... I ran in circles around the worms in Ronfaure thinking it helped you evade. I'd imagine that was the norm though, but still laugh about that.

I have video/ss of this. :D

Back