FFXI Update: April 20, 2005

---The "Accept" button originally used during Friend List registration has been removed. The current options are "Accept & Add" and "Decline."---
>_< now they're actually forcing us to decline to get out of having to add unwanted people on our flist ><

Supremely said:
---The "Accept" button originally used during Friend List registration has been removed. The current options are "Accept & Add" and "Decline."---
>_< now they're actually forcing us to decline to get out of having to add unwanted people on our flist ><

So that explains it!!! I knew it!!!! :arg:

:tounge-3:

to get around this, you can accept and add then delete them from your FList in PoL. Then set it to Local friends and they can't see you as being online

wow... you get xp from ballista now it seems (above lvl 30)

Let's start setting up games ^_^

The rules seem really complex and intricate, but at the same time relatively easy to set up. We'd need a time when a lot of us are free, so we can "reserve" the spot... This all seems to work just like DYnamis with the reserved area and passing out "pages" to gain entrance (like hourglasses)

However, I fear that this place will be reserved every day for the next three years =(

Aangeliceus said:
So that explains it!!! I knew it!!!! :arg:

:tounge-3:

oO;;;; lol you never invited me to be on f-list sis ; ; ; ;
I am saddened.:blue-cry:

oh and yeah fodder :> i knew that... im just lazy... i mean who wants to go through all that hassle? ; ;

Supremely said:
oO;;;; lol you never invited me to be on f-list sis ; ; ; ;
I am saddened.:blue-cry:

oh and yeah fodder :> i knew that... im just lazy... i mean who wants to go through all that hassle? ; ;

Hmm... thought I had... I will try again. :confused:

Back