FFVI Soundtrack {Can I have it?}

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
Anyone here possibly know where I can download the FFVI soundtrack? Its possibly Nobuo Uematsu's best work... And I'd like to have it on my computer, kthx. Any help appreciated~

That's funny. I'm holding a CD that contains "Music from FFV and FFVI Video Games" that came out of the FF Anthology case. :D

Alyxia said:
That's funny. I'm holding a CD that contains "Music from FFV and FFVI Video Games" that came out of the FF Anthology case. :D

that CD is balls.... so many great tracks left out :(

oooh Nobuo is comming for a concert to LA in may ^^; my bro got me tickets all right! had anyone gone to one of the FF concerts? is it formal? (planning out what to wear already)

jotaru went to the one in chicago...

Fuckin awesome. In Chicago they had three huge projector screens above the orchestra that played cuts from the in-game scenes, and would occasionally pan around with views of the orchestra. The music is top-notch; Uematsu is a genius. The atmosphere is cool as hell, because its like going to a formal orchestral outing but you're surrounded by FF fans. One moment you're listening to Terra's theme and reminiscing, the next they're announcing One-Winged Angel and you're standin on your chair cheering. Several people busted out lighters (and some, in a nu-age fashion, cell phones <_>)

I dressed up formal, as did my girlfriend... Most did. There were also a bunch of people wearing jeans and T-shirts... Kinda sad. Then there were the cosplayers who were (haphazardly) dressed up as FF characters... I highly highly recommend going (if you can get tickets.) For chicago they sold out in three days I believe.

By the way... Anyone have a non-BT site? Our school has some weird firewalls that will let me download from websites at like 2 MB/s but BT has never gone faster than 2 KB / s for me...

Back