[fc][lfm] Insane Asylum <kun> Looking For New Members/friends

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello! I\\'m Katzena Sylanna of Behemoth! I am here to tell you about my free company!

* FC Actions up 24/7 . Mainly Heat Of Battle 2 + Meat and Mead 2, Unless others are requested by new members, Could be you!
* Mansion in Shirogane. Ward 17,Plot 37. Right in front of a summoning bell, market board, and aetheryte.
* Every Crafting Station, Workshop free of use, just ask!
* Maxed Airships and Submarines in the making
* Rank 15, Currently trying to level it to max!
* Active Discord throughout the day
* Actions can be executed by every role. So if an officer isn\\'t online.

About us:

Our FC is a bit small. Most of our members don\\'t get on until 6/7PM EST. We have around 10-12 active people a night. We\\'re looking to expand. Anyone who is okay with helping the FC expand and making new friends is welcome. We have a weird sense of humor. Sometimes it can be offensive, if we upset you, we\\'ll make sure not to do it again! We love to help members with gearing their crafters,gatherers,etc. I occasionally will hand out free grade 5 & 6 materia for those who are gearing. We do maps, extreme trial farms, current tier Savage learnings. Our free company tries their best to do things together. We hold these events around 5pm pst/8pm est usually. We want to grow. If youre interested on helping us grow and do activities as a free company. If for some reason we arent doing any events at the moment. Just post in the suggestion chat in our Discord channel if you join us. Some of us can be a little antisocial but we are trying hard to slowly grow...If youre interested then please contact me. My contact information will be below. Serious people only. Had a few people contact me in the past and leave a short while after because the FC is small.

Discord: Katzena#6936

FFXIV: /tell Katzena Sylanna or Leon Angelhart

if you happen to send an application. Just say you\\'re from the forums. Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back