Farming Mats Per Hour

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello all, I am an excel spreadsheet nut and i'm trying to maximize my time farming for the most effective profit/quick sales.

That being said does anyone have a number on the following:
Time to finish a node? ( I summarize around 10 secs)
Average amount gathered per min? (travel time from node to node, location both play a factor)

Both of these I can formulate with 10 sec as the control AxB=C and a normal node with x4 hits.
A= 3 mats per node (I'm factoring in travel time from node to node for a closer average)
B= 6 (the amount of times I can farm a node in a min)
C= 18 (amount of materials per min)

Given the above formula I find that in a given hour I can farm 1,080 of that material. Sounds about right (maybe a little on the high side), but this can vary from location to location. example: silver ore in north shroud is fast to gain due to short distance from node to node. Dimythrite Sand in Amn Arang is slower due to farther distance from node to node.

Now the real question is! With pick clean, bountiful harvest, and node modifiers what does this translate into? I hell of a lot of math that's what!

What I have to do is farm each mat for 1 min x3 for an average.
Farm a mat for 1 min x3 with pick clean for that average.
Farm a mat for 1 min x3 with bountiful harvest for that average.
Do this for every mat (probably the big hitter mats), and try to keep track of the travel time from set of nodes.

If anyone has the averages per min on nodes that would be a great help! I'm such a math nut and love the min-max of farming down to what's in demand the most. Thanks in advance!

Continue reading...

Back