Falk's E-mail to SE.

Falkieri

Gone and back again.. and again..
FC/Active Member
Sent this to SE a couple days ago. I'm not that great a writer and tend to make no sense whatsoever...but bleh >.< Sent it anyways. I would suggest anyone that feels the same as I do to send a similar E-mail to SE. There's been alot of us getting frustrated about the fact that we can't claim some of these mobs due to them popping purple and giving us NO chance whatsoever to claim. I'll give you directions on where to go to e-mail them at the end..And I put this in Public for a reason, this area of concern doesn't JUST effect Ultima, it effects us all..

Something I would like to suggest insofar as "Land God's" (Fafnir/Nidhogg, Behemoth/King Behemoth, Adamantoise/Aspidecholon) are concerned. I believe these particular monsters should have spawning items, similar to Kirin, Byakko, Genbu etc.. Reasoning for this is that there are so many people trying to get their final armor Abjurations, and a couple LS's on my server are the one's to always claim these monsters. Typically when my LS camp these, the monsters spawn claimed, meaning we have no chance whatsoever to claim. If these mobs were spawned like Kirin etc. then that would give everyone a fair chance to receive their items, rather than giving up in frustration. The only solution I see is as I said, make all these monsters spawn by trading certain items to ??? in the area, then everyone has a shot at getting the items they're after. Naturally Nidhogg, Aspidechelon, and King Behemoth would have more items needed to spawn, and those items would be harder to get than items for Fafnir, Behemoth, and Adamantoise. I hope this suggestion helps, I believe this would curb alot of the frustrations I've had/seen lately as far as these monsters are concerned.

So yeah like I said, it may seem jumbled, and partially incoherant, but I believe I got the point across. I urge everyone to do the same as I did with variations (e-mail plagarism? :p) Take care all and see you in the game.

Directions..
Go to POL main page, Select Service and Support, Select Support, Select E-mail Support, and finally Comments and Suggestions.

Yeah that purple pop really urks me too, i think ill send a 'friendly suggestion' over that way too, due to latency problems fair claims on alot of monsters are impossible. I really feel sorry for those who are on 56k :/

Coice said:
Yeah that purple pop really urks me too, i think ill send a 'friendly suggestion' over that way too, due to latency problems fair claims on alot of monsters are impossible. I really feel sorry for those who are on 56k :/

Whaaa??? People are still on Dial-Up?!?? :eek:

If I get a Laptop to play while at work, I'll be on 56k >.>

Back