F*** you, cancer.

Xerlaoth

Profaner of Isis
FC/Active Member
My primary gaming forum is a really great community. I have strong ties with quite a few people there, just like I did in FFXI in the mid-aughts.

One of my very best gaming pals there let us know on August 30th, 2012 that he had been diagnosed with signet cell carcinoma. It is apparently 90% lethal within five years, with the average person lasting 12 months. Nick lost his fight with it this morning, just shy of a year since his diagnosis.

I am goddamn heartbroken. Fuck you, cancer.

Sorry to hear that man....

In my original gaming community, we not so long ago, lost someone very unexpectedly.

@Corvac - that was Killermac, in case you didn't hear.

Condolences to you and your community on the lost of your friend. :(

Oh my... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Xer. Really is heart wrenching when you lose a close friend.

@Aangeliceus - sadly I did hear about it, although I didn't know exactly the cause... if you remember Felix, well he dropped in after it happened and let some of us know... I was actually thinking about him recently when I saw 'Last online over one year ago' for him in Steam... RIP KM

Wait KM was back in tfc days right? I remember playing with him and have a feeling he goes all the way back then.

Back