EXP Chain 215

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
Do I need any words?
awesomechain.jpg

To anyone who doesn't know how this works, its insanely easy. Pull an IT++ Aern (SMN type) and keep it slept - every 25-30 seconds it will SMN a pet elemental (which only has 3000-4000 HP) which gives anywhere from 100-140 xp (and only really takes 1-2 BLM to kill, 3-4 if you are using tier 2-3 nukes to save MP) After you're done with your two-and-a-half-hour chain, you simply nuke with thundaga to kill the aern as well as the elemental. Careful though, as in our case the Aern reraised (yes they do that!) and recast his elemental. Thundaga again! The last four chains we got in a period of about 20 seconds. w00t! Overall xp neared 12k/hour

lol this makes me hate the game

ya that's why fodd and i were the ones 74 for 8 or 9 months >_>

Keke, I didn't level because I didn't want to =p And I never said I hated YOU, it was the other way around, WoWboy~

(BTW, I was 74 for six months <_<)

Note: MNK parties still pull in equal / more xp, but they don't get the flashy "Chain 120u15013!" picture. Report them first! Nobody complained when it was just RNG, WAR's, and MNK's =p

Fod, that's an interesting question... Many say it wouldnt work, and for all intents and purposes, it wouldn't, because he spawns elementals every 20-30 seconds... With BP timer being ~1 min it'd be hard to do (even with all BP timer down equip)

Then again, they have lowwww HP - if you had four SMN (or two blm, two smn, etc) it could work - have two SMN BP while the other two rest, and alternate. However, not having Aspir really hurts, I can either have full MP at all times or run out very soon depending on how often I aspir. Perhaps SMN/BLM, with two alternating? Could work well... But it takes time to summon an avatar so idano :/ The aern summons really fast.

Oh, no, you can. Got map of the garden and the palace the other day... Each map took approximately 4 hours, involving lots of warping around, fighting aggro / links, and temp logging to reset hate. Not a fun place to wander around, incidentally.

Back