Endgame Broken Glamour System Nightmare

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

My Thoughts on the Glamour system.​
Hi Everyone,
for most of people this topic can not be that important or worth your time, As i don't see it discussed more often, But i will talk about it anyway. :rolleyes:
At the first when they introduce Glamour dresser and plate i thought it was cool and easy to use, planty plates to save your glamour, But i was wrong (What happen is ...) i level up all Jobs to lv 80, then here my nightmare of the glamour begins, when you gear up all your jobs with the Endgame Gear it started to notice what is wrong with this current Glamour system, i will put into these points:

1-I can't get enough slots with glamour plates and there is like 18 slots.
-As you know there is 18 DoW/DoM + 11 DoL/DoH total are 29.

2-Avoiding using Job specific gear because it will not enough glam. plate For(Classes, Gathering and Crafters).
-People are avoiding Specific jobs glam the optimal piece of Armor is the one has all classes on it. ( these is for ppl have reached all classes to level 80).
getting jobs gears will take a lot of dresser space and Armoire is useless.

3-You can only change glam. from plate in the cities.
-this happen when have one set of endgame gear and you were doing (Maps,Fates,Hunts) and wanted to change classes like From (PLD to DRK) but ur glam are not fit for DRK... you have to back to the city this applied to if glam your PLD with his job gear and when change to DRK the gear has no glam.
But the best ppl have problem with this are physical ranged players.

4-Only Glam dresser are found in the inn and squadron room.
-yeah if i want change anything i need to get through a lot of loadscreens and teleportation. (Why i can't craft my own Glamour dresser )

5-The Endgame gear it is share betweens the jobs except, Ninja and Bluemage as max level now is 60.
-Yeah sadly if glamour your raid gear as themed planned for PLD. DRK,WAR and GNB they will take same glam except the weapon.
(why i can't apply PLD, DRK,WAR,GNB at the same Endgame gears without canceling each other?)

This my Thought about the Glamour system in FFXIV, I know some or all other people will disagree with but i wanted to post it, and get it out of my head.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. :eek:
HAVE A GOOD GAMING DAY. :)

Continue reading...

Back