[elemental][kujata] Looking For Member To Form A New Static (players New To Raiding)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello everyone. I'm planning to start a new and fresh static group, emphasis on the new as I have very little experience with statics. Thus, we will focus on progression and learning together. Many mistakes will be made and that is fine.

Some disclaimers:
- It goes without saying that this static welcomes first of all players with little to no experience with statics and raiding, current patch and\or before. Experienced players are welcome nonetheless, but patience is the rule. And that goes for everyone.
- No toxic behavior\bullying. I have little patience for idiocy. Don’t be that person. Constructive criticism is welcome, blatant insults are not.
- Communication is key. Raiding is a team effort and we all need to react fast to what’s happening. I would prefer if everyone could use discord for voice communication, but we’ll see about that.

Now for what the static is gonna do:
- We’re starting with Eden’s Gate Savage, and as such a minimum of i450 is required. I’d like it to be a casual group.
- 8\9PM~12AM (20:00/21:00~24:00) GMT+9, days to be decided. Would prefer to start with a slow 1\2 days a week and see how it goes. I’m personally free almost all days.
- I’m looking for 2 Tanks, 1 Healer (SCH or AST), 2 Melee dps, 2 Ranged dps one of which needs to be either a SMN or RDM (of course we can have both).
-Players from other Elemental servers are just as welcome.

Contact me on Discord: OmegaNyan#7085

Continue reading...

Back