DvsParse Official Download (Current Version 1.7.1 - 4/12/2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

FC/Active Member
Download DvsParse 1.7.1

What's New in Version 1.7.1?

All support related questions should be posted in this forum. Registration is required to post. Critical bugs will be fixed quickly (critical means it affects many people often), fixes for less critical bugs will be included in a normal release.

Suggestions, feature requests, questions, comments, flames, etc are welcome as well.

This software is 100% virus-free, but understandably you may be concerned about the safety of your computer so I encourage you to run it through every available virus scanner known to mankind, and use any other available inspection techniques at your disposal to ensure this is safe from harm. Finally,

Do not download this from any URL except the above. Doing so is at your own risk.

Last edited:
A new version was released today. This version adds a number of new features and bugfixes, as well as numerous system related changes that will not be as visible to the user, but will pave the way for features to be implemented in future versions.

Since the number of changes in this version was so great, there will inevitably be many bugs. Report them in this forum as usual, and I will attempt to fix them as soon as possible.

I incorporated a few minor changes and bugfixes into build 1.5.5 which I released this morning. Most notable fixes inclue fixing an incorrect method of calculating counterattack%, certain fields not updating in real time and/or calculating incorrectly, and the ability to save fields as default upon exiting.

Uploaded a new version today, 1.7.0.

This version adds a few defensive counters which people have been asking for for a long time, and also makes the Html drop table much prettier

full update details are available on the version history page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back