Dont Drink and Drive

Loser

FC/Active Member
DSC00381.gif

>_< Is this yours? Hope you're ok ; ; Hate to see / hear bad things happen to good friends.

On a different note, what kind of car is that?? Few things I think it looks like but without a good view of the rear and with the front all mangled its hard to tell ; ;

Hey man, talked to you last night after you posted that so I know yer alive at least. Be careful out there, telephone poles like to jump out at ppl when they not lookin. :abso-not:

Looks like a Integra Jot.

Integra? You're crazy Talf... I had a few guesses but I think Loser said he lives in Canada (??? is this right?) and all the cars I had in mind were Japanese-onry cars ^^;

Though that looks like a sexy NSX in the background.

don't fall asleep while driving too ^^

carwreck.jpg

windian said:
infiniti G35 or if its an import Nissan Skyline

I think its definitely a G35, but possibly a Skyline, which issame body styling

my second guess would be an Acura RSX

my darkhorse longshot guess would be a VW GTI (new bodystyle)

But more importantly, I hope you are ok Loser. Accidents always sting more a couple days later so rest up ^^

~Dar

Talfus said:
Hey man, talked to you last night after you posted that so I know yer alive at least. Be careful out there, telephone poles like to jump out at ppl when they not lookin. :abso-not:

Looks like a Integra Jot.

i hit another car =( and other car hit other car.

i just have few burn spot on my face becauset he air bag hit me. but i am ok thx. ^^

No way thats a Skyline. I'm a Skyline / Silvia connesieur, and unless he drastically changed the styling, thats not what it is =) Not to mention if he does actually live in Canada like I for some reason thinks he does, he'd have to be insanely rich to import one.

one of those big ass trailer hitches...not that normal sized ones... :arg:

R-35 Skyline makes baby jesus cry -.-;

R-34 GT-R for the win, possibly best car ever built in my opinion. R-35 just doesn't fit the bill.

Back