Discovering Eorzea Anew

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So I’m currently playing a new character with a friend who’s giving the game a try through the trial. And I gotta say, replaying the earlier part of the game with someone whose brand new to Eorzea is amazing. They point out some many things that I remember falling in love with when I first started, but have since become normal and kinda fade into the background. Mechanical things like how the game actually plays fairly well on controller. Aesthetic things like the beauty of Gridania and the Shroud. And of course how cute the Moogles are. I love the power of the world building and storytelling that this game has that even from the beginning, when you’re still a lowly new adventurer who’s doing a lot of “fetch this, kill that”, you still can find things that draw you into the world and make Eorzea come alive.

On a side note, what are some things to make sure I introduce them to? We’ve only been playing a few days a bit at a time, so we’re still in Gridania, but I want to make sure I don’t miss anything good.

submitted by /u/wreynolds1234
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back